Sunday 3 May 2009

SHOOP!

Dear S & S,

I have missed you so much...the 4 months of being away have been painful, yet enlightening...... in that time, my world has hit the bottom of the
deep black sea and fought it's way back.....I wrestled the waves of heartbreak, betrayals and depression to feel the breath of life once more.

I left my old job for another and at the new place, I found the devil handing me a spoon shorter than his and fled...

My exalted friends proved themselves unworthy and my feet became unwelcome at the gates of my confidantes when I lost a lot of money in a huge investment.....

Blood weighed less than water and my heart broke when I found
him in bed with my cousin. Why did he? Why did she? They both knew how I felt... he threw away 16 years of a tender loving friendship.... I can't take him back! Everyone thought we were meant for each other....fate did not.

Through these all, many little insults (I cannot mention) piled on my woes and I was pelted with flippant utterances from many who felt I was sinking to rise no more.....

When everything failed, GOD did not leave me and I sought him and he gave me peace through meditation and for me A NEW DAY HAS COME.

In many folds, I have recovered almost all that I lost except for...........but I know that I'll find that too, someday soon.

Sugar and Spice, it feels good to be back!

6 comments:

sleekiest said...

Wow.. my issues sound like a child's play compared to yours. I'm glad you are holding on...
Welcome back

Anonymous said...

hey sista...welcome back...

missed ya, sorry for all that you had to encounter while you were away. Remember things happen for a reason and only God knows.

Buki said...

@ Sleekiest- Thank you...

@ Oyin- Thank you and thanks for all the love you showed while I was away.

LG said...

aww sorry dear' but i agree with *kinshar...everything happens 4 a reason'
it is well
gudluck

LG said...

sweerie' its been a while, hope u r doing well

tommeh said...

Longest time!
I hate to see your words pour down tears. Take it easy.