Tuesday 2 December 2008

ME TAG YOU!

I GOT TAGGED!

The lovely KINSHAR tagged me and some others...its the first time for me and so I am feeling goooood...I have to tag 5 others, but first...HERE ARE THE RULES 

  • Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award. 
  • Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post,which explains The Award. 
  • Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
  • Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

With lots of love and respect...*drum roll* I TAG!

Temite - I love her blog, her posts are always fun to read...She is creative!

For the love of me - She is passionate about humankind and I admire that in her...She is great!

UndaCovaSista - Her blog is one that I visit often even though I hardly leave comments...This lady expresses herself in a cool and fun, yet mature way. She is powerful!

Buttercup - This sweet lady's blog (and chari's) is cool! I love the way she expresses herself with lots of emotions and wit...She is vibrant!

LG - This is where the fun is at! She is simply dynamic!

I tagged 5 people but these guys...

Kinshar - Fabulous

Laspapi - Sage

Jinta - Charming

Yewande Atanda -Lovely

Tommeh - Intellectual 

Azuka - COOL

......what can I say? Thanks guys for your love.

13 comments:

For the love of me said...

That's a great thing you said about my blog, I'm humbled and honored. Thank you. Will be sure to pass it on.

LG said...

awwww thank babes'
i rily appreciate it'
mwaah'

Anonymous said...

Awww, your so so sweet....theres more to come, trust me~~

UndaCovaSista said...

Aww, bless you! What a lovely complement. It put a big smile on my face..

doug said...

Nice blog. You write tight.lol

tommeh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

YOUR COMMENT ABOUT TOMMEH IS TRUE. I CHECKED OUT HIS BLOG AND TRULY HE IS AN INTELLECTUAL. NICE BLOG YOU HAVE TOO

Yewande Atanda said...

THANKS. Sure u got a nice blog too. blogville is already my family, am glad to hav u guys!

Buttercup said...

awww thanx sweetie! :D

Chris Ogunlowo said...

I like your blog. Keep it up.

deola said...

Lovely!

Azuka said...

Thanks! So er, what do I do?

LG said...

helloooo